Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks

Posted by donkeyden SC/7 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 16, 06 at 21:09

I'd like to thank all the people who post and answer the questions that appear here. I undertook a project of near 2700-2900 gallons( two ponds connected by a 10 foot stream..pond 1 is 6x9 and the second is 9x16).i am down to the landscaping and dividing plants and placing rocks.
I did much research and calculations using info from this forum. Got hints as to the best placecs to obtain products and what to do with them.Learned from others mistakes and still made a few of my own, but could never have gotten it accomplished without the help of all of you.
So a mighty big "Thank You"....
(i know there will always be something to do and so the work will always be in progress and that makes it a challenge and fun)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks

"So a mighty big "Thank You".... "

No problemo (not that I had anything to do with your success in the first place)!!!

Yep, this reply is more like an El Bumpo (I know ya'll are humbled by my command of the Spanglish language).

-Marco

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here