Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mamabird?

Posted by sheepco MN z4 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 07 at 21:11

Anyone heard from mamabird? Just curious how the house is comin' along (I love that house). And that babybird must be born and practically crawling by now....hmmm, can't imagine that she would be too busy to post... ;o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mamabird?

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 23, 07 at 13:08

LOL! Naw, she should have plenty of time for us! :D Hope she posts pics and info soon, though. I have dreams about that house. :)

Brenda

o

Pix, pix, we want pix! Never mind the diapers, feedings, lack of sleep, etc!

(Can you tell I'm not a mother? Sorry! Gimme puppies any day :)

o

Babybirrd and the new birrdhouse project is probably the least of her worries right now. Steelers season is beginning soon, dontchaknow?!?!?! ;-)

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 24, 07 at 12:25

LOL!!! Oy vey. She must be SO stressed out over that Steelers thing. :D

I'm not a mom, either, Sarah (well, a step-mom, but that's kind of cheating...). I think my cat would have issues with a baby in the house. LOL

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here