Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amazing online images to share

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 7, 06 at 10:45

FTM suggested I put this in a separate post, in case no one is reading her fascinating thread "my wand is rusting, I am such an idiot!" LOL

I know this could have gone into the "Got links" thread, but....maybe this one will be for photos only. :)

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Awesome dumpy tree frogs!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing online images to share

Aren't they adorable? We saw that picture in the NatGeo magazine - but much smaller. Thank you Brenda!

It won't let me set them as my computer background. Bummer.

:) Mary

o

I'm IN LOVE! I got a couple half-grown bullfrogs in an aquarium about 6 feet away (a half-grown bullfrog is as big or bigger than any other full-grown REGULAR frog native to North America, pretty much), but they're still not tame...

Even though the more dominant of the two will sometimes get up on the rock and lean forward and croak at me when it's past feeding time, they both jump underwater whenever I pass the aquarium or open it up to feed them and take a little time coming out of hiding to feed after I put the crickets or worms in.

I'm hoping once I get my larger, chicken-wire covered terrarium built for them, where I can sort of reach in, I may be able to get them hand-trained.

Ah lubs my froggies, but they're NOWHERE as cute as those two! :)

o

thanks, brenda, though i do pro-test :)

so, then, jeff old boy. where are the frog pics, eh?

o

I looked at those and thought no way they are real! They look like claymation animations!

o

Awesome photo! I like my leopards, but those 2 are GREAT!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here