Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Is Joyce doing okay?

catherinet
17 years ago

I don't think I've seen Joyce posting in awhile. Are you out there Joyce, and are you doing okay? Has anyone heard from her?

Comments (5)

• ademink
    17 years ago

I was thinking about her too, catherine! I didn't see her posting on the hosta forum either - flaunting those giant Sum and Substances she has by her doorway. :)

• youreit
    17 years ago

Has Joyce posted over here in the off-topic area in the past? If not, I don't see why we can't post a shout-out to her in the discussions.

You could also try emailing her to let her know we're thinking about her. :)

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Joyce's member page

• catherinet
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Andrea and Brenda,
    I went ahead and sent her a note. Hopefully she's okay and will write soon. Let's think really good thoughts for her!

• Joyce
    17 years ago

I am here!

Thanks so much for all your concern. :)
    I've finally finished chemo and now going through the preliminary scans and mapping (and tiny tattoos) (*groan*) for radiation therapy. Start the actual radiation therapy sessions next week.
    Still ponding and gardening, and if any of you live on LI, there will be an article in Newsday tomorrow about the new Hardy Water Lily 'Pink Ribbon' which I named via a Naming Contest at WGI. (Water Gardening International)

I promised I'll start posting more now.:D

Thanks again everyone for your concern. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: 'Pink Ribbon' Story

• youreit
    17 years ago

Wonderful news that you've finished chemo, Joyce! Our very best thoughts will be with you as you go through the radiation. How long will you have to do that?

Brenda