Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm moving!

Posted by scottspond (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 07 at 20:39

My wife and I have found a nice little rental outside of the city. It's an 1800 sq.ft. DW mobile home on three acres. It's a 1998 model and still in great shape. There is a nice size deck on the back and a nice little covered porch on the front. There is a 12x20' workshop at the back with a 20x20' shed attached. It'll take me the same time to get to work but it is more miles, just no traffic. My wife is sure that there is DSL there and it very peaceful. The yard is a bit shady but I'll figure out a way to get around that with the ponds. There is a pond already there but I'm not sure if it holds water as it is empty right now. It is a big, deep preform.

We're going to enjoy it. We'll be moving October 6th.

Scott

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm moving!

Good luck with your new home Scott. I hope you and your wife have an uneventful easy move and enjoy the new homestead. Shade in FL is a GOOD thing.

o
RE: I'm moving!

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 18, 07 at 12:03

Ditto what CT said! Can't wait to see pics (LOL!) when you get all settled in!

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here