Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scottspond

I'm home!

scottspond
16 years ago

Well, we got home night before last around 9:15pm EST. We were both tired from the trip and pretty much just skimmed through the internet. I did visit the forum but didn't feel like typing.

Our journey up wasn't very fun. It rained half the time. Well, actually, it poured down to the point that you could barely see the car in fron of you. When we got to Atlanta, there was a point where my wife and I were yelling at each other. Partly because I was driving and couldn't see very well. She was trying to tell me where to turn. We finally made it to I-20 and apologized to each other.

Sunday wasn't much better. We went to church at my dad's church and the sun was shining when we got out. We went back to my sister's house where we had pot roast, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots, gravy, white beans, and corn bread. That night, we went to Pizza Hut for supper. Oh, Saturday night, we were taken out to a local Italian restraunt by my parents. As if that wasn't enough eating, Monday came and there was a big barbeque at my parents house. The whole family was there.

We had a good time even if we didn't get to go to the botanical gardens because of the weather.

Scott

Comments (2)