Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sir! Only 13 Hours 13 Minutes to Football Season, Sir!

Posted by ima_celery OHzoned 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 8, 07 at 23:47

At 1300 hours, dontchaknow?!?

RAH!

:-)

#13 fan Mikey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sir! Only 13 Hours 13 Minutes to Football Season, Sir!

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 9, 07 at 10:49

Ruh Roh, Raggy! I smell a season of intrigue and mayhem. *sniff* Or maybe that's me...

Brenda

o

I guess that means summer is over. The pond water finally crystal clear.

And all some of us will be doing now is sitting in front of the tv watching football. HAH! Not me!

(Except after dinner)

:) Mary
*Is it Monday night yet?*

o

Go Colts Go!!!!!!!
Bonnie

o

WooHoo! The Vikings won!!

o

Coincidence that our puppy is named RAHni?!?!?

A Cleveland radio station was commenting about the season opener before the event. His conclusion was Go Steelers!

Mikey

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 10, 07 at 9:18

And the Cowboys won! YEE-HAW! *looking for my pom-poms*

Sarah, DH is a BIG Vikes fan! I'll have to take a pic of the purple birdhouse (with a bent Vikings license plate as the roof...) he insisted go on the front fence. It fairly screams, "Classy!" LOL

Go RAHni!

Brenda

o

Football? Is that what that was? Even I thought it was the Stealers beating up a bunch of parochial schoolgirls in frilly skirts on the dodgeball court.

I think I might have to take a road trip to clear my head. This was just not a happy Sunday.

o
sound of crickets

I do have to admire Semper's restraint, though. Not a peep out of him and it's been more than 24 hours. I hope he's OK.

o

Captain Slacker here! Restraint? Moi??? Now I've heard it all!

I've certainly been on the other side of the ball... so I do feel your pain. Some years ago, I was on a mailing list for a pretty informative weekly newsletter that a fan used to put together about all things Steelers football. The first time the Browns beat us that year the newsletter's tone quickly changed from cautiously optimistic to totally gloomy. After the second loss to the Browns, the newsletter suddenly and mysteriously seized to exist. Now that's taking your football rivalry seriously like it SHOULD be.

ps: Congrats on your win yesterday. Bungles loss gave us sole possession of the lead in the AFC North. RAH!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here