Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween funnies

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 07 at 9:28

'Tis the season to be wild and crazy, and act like we're pre-teens! :D

The local news station had a little fun with their morning crew. LOL (I posted the link to this guy's site, because I couldn't view the video from News10's...) The lady on the left is the meteorologist Monica, then the 2 anchors, then the traffic lady Melissa on the right. :D

On a semi-related, spooky topic....have any of you seen the pics this guy found on his hidden camera?

Bear cubs...

Uhhhh....

What the...?

I'm sure it's not bigfoot, as some folks would like to think. More than likely, a bear with mange, but...it's still creepy, the poor thing! LOL

Ok, whatcha got to share?

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween funnies

......or perhaps a desperate attempt by Mr. Jacobs or a creepy cohort dressed up like bighfoot with mange in order to increase traffic to his website???

o

Big crazy spider photo:-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Black Spider

o

This site is fun - go to the Haunted House and follow the story making choices along the way. Make sure you listen too and not just click, click, click your way through...

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween is here

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 1, 07 at 10:01

As cynical as I am, Fi guy, you could be right. It does appear to be an animal, but one that needs help, not paparazzi. :D

Oh, you KNOW I love that spider, CT! LOL DH and I survived the haunted house, too! :D

Brenda

o

CT - love the spider! Not sure if that face says "Oh, sorry I scared you, it's really not my fault", or "Back off"!

My favorite Westie stopped by the clinic yesterday - dressed as a skunk! (We loved him up and gave him treats anyway!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here