Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
youreit

FTM!! It's ya birthday!

youreit
17 years ago

I bet you didn't forget, though. :D

I hope you have a marvey, klutz-free day of relaxation and enjoyment! (No falling DOWN today!!!!)

Wish I could be there to PARTAY with you! Kinda like the buddy system, on steroids. LOL

Brenda

Comments (17)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

hi, brenda! thank you so much :)
    i seriously need that buddy system. lets just say i wear old clothes to chem lab :)

as my little bday treat, my little frogger granted my wish and looks so much better adn even found the water dish on its own. it has been getting a bit dehydrated despite my misting. it only hides under a rock. its tank buddy, who i have nicknamed hot rod, is all over the place.

(they were two very late tads outside and i brought them in to finish morphing and will let go this spring/summer. i would like to take a pic but the glass flashes)

• grandmapoo
    17 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAIRY!!!
    I wish you a toadylicious, wonderful day!!!

Congrats on your little guys. I was just wondering this morning if all your tads morphed before the cold weather.

And...I have 3 healthy and still growing cilantro plants!

May you find fairy dust in all your cracks, I mean of your day, of course! ((((HUGS))))
    :)

• zinniachick
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday, Fairy Toadmother!

• goodkarma_
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!!!

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

Happy happy day Fairy tm! May the day bring fantasmagoric grades in all your classes. You deserve every one of them.

:) Mary

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

{{gwi:173209}}

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Hope you had a GREAT one Fairy_ToadMotha!

Why oh why must you torture me MaryO??? :-)

-World's biggest EX-chocoholic (now 38 lbs more fit)

• sheepco
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday FTM! :0)

• youreit
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL!! Speaking of chocolate....I just had to tell you about the cake my mom made me for my birthday. Yep, chocolate. Usually, she makes me my favorite, strawberry pie (August, nice and cool treat). This year, she went for her favorite. I caught her with the fork poised over the 2-lb., dark brown, glistening dessert. "You sure you don't want any?!" *stab, chomp, stab, chomp* LOL

Hope you got all of your favorites, FTM! GREAT news about the little frogger, too!

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

THANKS ALL! :))))

wonderful news, poo! are they living up to your expectations? shhhhhhh, no one is supposed to know where i hide my fairy dust. then again, they say always "hide" things out in the open. you see, i have fairy dust allll over my house. yeah, yeah, that's what it is...

- and come home with all my fingers mary? :)

oh, and now that i hurt my nose on the computer monitor- you see, i lost all sense when that pic showed up- my number of days without an accident is now at zero again.

since busy busy, dh cooked my bday dinner today. oh, i do love steak with garlic sauteed shrooms and a sweet potato! actually, the shrooms were my fave part.

how does my conversations always work around to one mushroom or another? :)

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

how many times am i going to say it? well at least one more. my camera sucks :)

{{gwi:173211}}

{{gwi:173213}}

{{gwi:173215}}

{{gwi:173217}}

here you can see the color differences in the two. interesting. they are the same age, but one has developed more camouflage. though, it looks pretty green here, but it is quite brown, shown in my hand above.
    {{gwi:173220}}

{{gwi:173223}}

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"my camera sucks"

Hmmmmm....We didn't even notice! 8-)

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

Dawn, I can still see the cuties! Even if they're fuzzy!

It took me forever to realize there's a special setting for my camera for when I want to get real up close. Of course that's in the 800-page booklet, but I didn't get that far before I went into a coma. So I didn't find out until someone delicately dropped a hint.

*crrrrrrrrrash*
    *Mary (delicately) dropped a hint*
    *just in case Fairy's camera has a setting like that*

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

lol...nope, no setting like that! i wish. i shouldn't complain. i am just being a cheapskate by not getting another one.

• youreit
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I think it's time I started calling you Fairy Frog Mother. Or Fairy All Creatures Mother. Those are little cuties! I love it when they're in the tucked position.

Brenda

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

We just finished getting the pond ready for the winter - and I emptied the scrubbies etc out of the waterfall-bio-tub thing... and my Bubba was in the bottom! He got all worked up over me wanting to catch him. Poor guy.

He's safe at the bottom of the pond now,and there's no water left in the waterfall tub thing, so I hope he doesn't go back.... He can go to the settling pond though, and I put the scrubbie bags and filter pads in there. We're not cleaning it anymore so there's going to be some muddy stuff in it for the froggies.

When we put him in the pond Demetrius came up to say hello... Aaaaww...

*sigh*

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

awww. "goodnight sweet darlings. sleep tight."