Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FTM!! It's ya birthday!

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 24, 06 at 10:06

I bet you didn't forget, though. :D

I hope you have a marvey, klutz-free day of relaxation and enjoyment! (No falling DOWN today!!!!)

Wish I could be there to PARTAY with you! Kinda like the buddy system, on steroids. LOL

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FTM!! It's ya birthday!

hi, brenda! thank you so much :)
i seriously need that buddy system. lets just say i wear old clothes to chem lab :)

as my little bday treat, my little frogger granted my wish and looks so much better adn even found the water dish on its own. it has been getting a bit dehydrated despite my misting. it only hides under a rock. its tank buddy, who i have nicknamed hot rod, is all over the place.

(they were two very late tads outside and i brought them in to finish morphing and will let go this spring/summer. i would like to take a pic but the glass flashes)

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAIRY!!!
I wish you a toadylicious, wonderful day!!!

Congrats on your little guys. I was just wondering this morning if all your tads morphed before the cold weather.

And...I have 3 healthy and still growing cilantro plants!

May you find fairy dust in all your cracks, I mean of your day, of course! ((((HUGS))))
:)

o

Happy Birthday, Fairy Toadmother!

o

Happy Birthday!!!!!

o

Happy happy day Fairy tm! May the day bring fantasmagoric grades in all your classes. You deserve every one of them.

:) Mary

o

o

Hope you had a GREAT one Fairy_ToadMotha!

Why oh why must you torture me MaryO??? :-)

-World's biggest EX-chocoholic (now 38 lbs more fit)

o

Happy Birthday FTM! :0)

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 25, 06 at 9:54

LOL!! Speaking of chocolate....I just had to tell you about the cake my mom made me for my birthday. Yep, chocolate. Usually, she makes me my favorite, strawberry pie (August, nice and cool treat). This year, she went for her favorite. I caught her with the fork poised over the 2-lb., dark brown, glistening dessert. "You sure you don't want any?!" *stab, chomp, stab, chomp* LOL

Hope you got all of your favorites, FTM! GREAT news about the little frogger, too!

Brenda

o

THANKS ALL! :))))

wonderful news, poo! are they living up to your expectations? shhhhhhh, no one is supposed to know where i hide my fairy dust. then again, they say always "hide" things out in the open. you see, i have fairy dust allll over my house. yeah, yeah, that's what it is...

- and come home with all my fingers mary? :)

oh, and now that i hurt my nose on the computer monitor- you see, i lost all sense when that pic showed up- my number of days without an accident is now at zero again.

since busy busy, dh cooked my bday dinner today. oh, i do love steak with garlic sauteed shrooms and a sweet potato! actually, the shrooms were my fave part.

how does my conversations always work around to one mushroom or another? :)

o

how many times am i going to say it? well at least one more. my camera sucks :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here you can see the color differences in the two. interesting. they are the same age, but one has developed more camouflage. though, it looks pretty green here, but it is quite brown, shown in my hand above.

o

"my camera sucks"

Hmmmmm....We didn't even notice! 8-)

o

Dawn, I can still see the cuties! Even if they're fuzzy!

It took me forever to realize there's a special setting for my camera for when I want to get real up close. Of course that's in the 800-page booklet, but I didn't get that far before I went into a coma. So I didn't find out until someone delicately dropped a hint.

*crrrrrrrrrash*
*Mary (delicately) dropped a hint*
*just in case Fairy's camera has a setting like that*

o

lol...nope, no setting like that! i wish. i shouldn't complain. i am just being a cheapskate by not getting another one.

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 28, 06 at 10:34

I think it's time I started calling you Fairy Frog Mother. Or Fairy All Creatures Mother. Those are little cuties! I love it when they're in the tucked position.

Brenda

o

We just finished getting the pond ready for the winter - and I emptied the scrubbies etc out of the waterfall-bio-tub thing... and my Bubba was in the bottom! He got all worked up over me wanting to catch him. Poor guy.

He's safe at the bottom of the pond now,and there's no water left in the waterfall tub thing, so I hope he doesn't go back.... He can go to the settling pond though, and I put the scrubbie bags and filter pads in there. We're not cleaning it anymore so there's going to be some muddy stuff in it for the froggies.

When we put him in the pond Demetrius came up to say hello... Aaaaww...

*sigh*

o

awww. "goodnight sweet darlings. sleep tight."

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here