Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DIY gone byebye?

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 07 at 16:35

I am obviously not well informed. I need to take a class in all those things that it seems everyone else knows and never thinks to tell me. Stuff disappears!!!
I have been trying to locate Greg Bickel's site of DIY Pond Stuff so I could reccommend it to some newby forum contributors and I can't find any mention of it except my own last year and a little bit in a Victoria Adventure site. I am glad I bought Greg's disk a couple of years ago for some of his well thought out plans.
Even some of the sites I used to get greenhouse plans for my classes seem to be gone. The Wayback program doesn't help. What I do find is not sufficient. Can anyone tell me why this stuff is missing? I'm glad I ignored DH and saved a lot of the info as hard copy. Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DIY gone byebye?

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 16, 07 at 8:56

I found the link below, Sandy. I did a search here at GW for Bickel CD, and it turns out I misspelled his name! LOL Hope this is what you were looking for!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bickal's Koi Farm site, etc.

o

Thank you, Brenda. I took a quick peek at the site and it has changed. It looks like Greg is doing well. He deserves some success, he works so hard for it. It was strange seeing the old material mixed with the new. I apparently spelled the name wrong at first but I was prompted to a new spelling and that led me to my own old post where of course I had the name misspelled. Does vicious circle come to mind? LOL! Sandy

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 18, 07 at 10:27

LOL!!! Been there, done that, Sandy. And I have a feeling it's only going to get worse the older I get. :D

Brandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here