Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fairy_toadmother

i'm going on vacation

fairy_toadmother
17 years ago

with igloo housing and gourmet fair. talk about a chocolate on your pillow and room service!

Here is a link that might be useful: igloo

Comments (16)

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

Heehee - I think I'm going with you - let's see some hands up, who else is signing up?

:) Mary

• youreit
    17 years ago

If they do a version in MILK chocolate (with almond shingles, perhaps?), I'm so there! :D

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hey, no need for sunscreen either. just use a chocolate mudpack.

i think there is enough to go around. coconut anyone? oh, and doesn't wine go great with chocolate?

• jeffahayes
    17 years ago

Naw, Brenda, the DARK chocolate is SO MUCH better for ya (more antioxidants), but second both the almonds and the coconut ideas!

So who's buyin' MY ticket??? :-P

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

Alright FTM, you've been MIA long enough. Vacation is OVER. Now answer your emails woman!! :-)

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

well, mr. fi...i haven't gotten any emails but thanks for thinking of me!

very busy with school, life interrupting school (2 funerals in 2 months), etc etc etc. my final is on tuesday and i have lab to complete yet!

ah, can you hear it? the sound of text books being cashed in :)

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

it's actually quite funny you chose this particular thread semper. i am going on vacation may 31. i saw this and thought, hmmmm, i dont' remember posting that! lol

• semper_fi
    16 years ago

"i haven't gotten any emails but thanks for thinking of me! "

That explains it. Would you please email me from this link as soon as you possibly can. I have a pond related question I'm hoping you can answer. Thank you madam.

Good luck on your finals and have a blast on your igloo vacation.

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

well, i am flattered.

this time it will be a month earlier than when i visited before. so, the temps were a bit on the warm side that year, though more tolerable than illinois humidity. i am expecting cool weather, but not necessarily an ice storm (of course, things do follow me. we will probably have some irreversible weather catastrophe)

• youreit
    16 years ago

I guess GW's message thing isn't working!?

FTM, if you have time, can you try sending me one from this link?

LOL @ things following you!

Brenda

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

ok, brenda. done. and i checked the send me a copy box to test it for myself.

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i just realized the igloo reference is regarding the original post. i thought you were referring to minnesota. reasonable mistake, but i see my artificial intelligence failed.

so, i checked my profile and the send me messages to my email address using gw forms is checked. i don't know why i am not getting them. i didnt' even get the one i asked for.

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Hey FTM, Welcome back to MN! Have a great time in the WILD! I'm putting that on my list of things to do before I'm too old to get around (that may be next year!) Give us a report when you get back.

To the rest of you, MOST of us here in MN don't live in igloos, but alot of us are into chocolate :)

• youreit
    16 years ago

FTM, is the box you're talking about the "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site" one? If not, I'm not sure I know which check you're referring to.

If it IS that one, then it sounds like the problem is pretty random, allowing you to receive some but not others. :( So irritating!

I'm going to need a chocolate igloo vacation (in MN!) soon, too! LOL

Brenda

• sockmonkeyz6
    16 years ago

I want a white chocolate igloo in Florida and lay in it with my mouth open to catch all the drips.

• fairy_toadmother
    Original Author
    16 years ago

that is the one brenda!

hmmm, everyone will think you just have on lots of sunscreen! but, you'll smell so sweet :) or drown in your igloo. there's a new meaning to death by "chocolate."