Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i'm going on vacation

Posted by fairy_toadmother z5 ncentral il (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 16, 06 at 17:45

with igloo housing and gourmet fair. talk about a chocolate on your pillow and room service!

Here is a link that might be useful: igloo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i'm going on vacation

Heehee - I think I'm going with you - let's see some hands up, who else is signing up?

:) Mary

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 17, 06 at 11:02

If they do a version in MILK chocolate (with almond shingles, perhaps?), I'm so there! :D

Brenda

o

hey, no need for sunscreen either. just use a chocolate mudpack.

i think there is enough to go around. coconut anyone? oh, and doesn't wine go great with chocolate?

o

Naw, Brenda, the DARK chocolate is SO MUCH better for ya (more antioxidants), but second both the almonds and the coconut ideas!

So who's buyin' MY ticket??? :-P

o

Alright FTM, you've been MIA long enough. Vacation is OVER. Now answer your emails woman!! :-)

o

well, mr. fi...i haven't gotten any emails but thanks for thinking of me!

very busy with school, life interrupting school (2 funerals in 2 months), etc etc etc. my final is on tuesday and i have lab to complete yet!

ah, can you hear it? the sound of text books being cashed in :)

o
oh yeah

it's actually quite funny you chose this particular thread semper. i am going on vacation may 31. i saw this and thought, hmmmm, i dont' remember posting that! lol

o

"i haven't gotten any emails but thanks for thinking of me! "

That explains it. Would you please email me from this link as soon as you possibly can. I have a pond related question I'm hoping you can answer. Thank you madam.

Good luck on your finals and have a blast on your igloo vacation.

o

well, i am flattered.

this time it will be a month earlier than when i visited before. so, the temps were a bit on the warm side that year, though more tolerable than illinois humidity. i am expecting cool weather, but not necessarily an ice storm (of course, things do follow me. we will probably have some irreversible weather catastrophe)

o

Mon, May 7, 07 at 7:27

I guess GW's message thing isn't working!?

FTM, if you have time, can you try sending me one from this link?

LOL @ things following you!

Brenda

o

ok, brenda. done. and i checked the send me a copy box to test it for myself.

o

i just realized the igloo reference is regarding the original post. i thought you were referring to minnesota. reasonable mistake, but i see my artificial intelligence failed.

so, i checked my profile and the send me messages to my email address using gw forms is checked. i don't know why i am not getting them. i didnt' even get the one i asked for.

o

Hey FTM, Welcome back to MN! Have a great time in the WILD! I'm putting that on my list of things to do before I'm too old to get around (that may be next year!) Give us a report when you get back.

To the rest of you, MOST of us here in MN don't live in igloos, but alot of us are into chocolate :)

o

Tue, May 8, 07 at 10:55

FTM, is the box you're talking about the "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site" one? If not, I'm not sure I know which check you're referring to.

If it IS that one, then it sounds like the problem is pretty random, allowing you to receive some but not others. :( So irritating!

I'm going to need a chocolate igloo vacation (in MN!) soon, too! LOL

Brenda

o

I want a white chocolate igloo in Florida and lay in it with my mouth open to catch all the drips.

o

that is the one brenda!

hmmm, everyone will think you just have on lots of sunscreen! but, you'll smell so sweet :) or drown in your igloo. there's a new meaning to death by "chocolate."

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here