Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Final pics of the old house

Posted by maryo_nh z5 SouthernNH (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 9, 08 at 19:11

Yeay!Done!

Phew.

I'm so glad it's over. Now I just keep it shiny and spiffy and pray for renters for November!

:) Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Final pics of the old house

WOW! Spectacular job!

Renters? Soooooo ..... What would you think about Camp Nappy moving in? :-)

Your home is lovely!!!!

o

Oh its beautiful Mary! You guys did a tremendous job!
Shamefully, in the same amount of time, I haven't even cleaned up my little house! haha
Looks great! You should be very proud!

o

I am so impressed. Dittos on all the complements above. Congratulations on your success in completing a task rated as one of the top five stressors of a marriage without filing papers. LOL! Sandy

o

WAY TO GO!!! The old house looks outstanding! Pats on the back all around, and best wishes on finding great renters.

Love it! Sarah

o

WOW.. Much to pretty for renters. They will have to be special to keep it like that. Great Job. Glenda

o

*giggle* Sandy, I reminded DH at least twice per weekend how well we were doing, not killing each other... just dropping hints, you know... and patting each other on the back... Chica, you know there's not really enough room for Camp Nappy's aviary and all, but, you're not thinking of moving east? Are you? And Catherine, eh, nobody really cleaned our own house since April either! Which is becoming more and more essential, since I currently can't locate my car keys and my wallet. Haven't seen the keys in over two weeks and the wallet not since Saturday...

Tomorrow we're picking up and delivering the baby crib (using my passport to prove I am who I say I am), and then I'll paint some doors. And vacuum and dust. I'll have to make it spiffy all over again every week, I think. DH will be? caulking the last bathroom? nailing down the attic floor? organizing the basement so the bikes can come out of the future baby room? We'll find something for him to do. Until the Red Sox game starts on their ultra-large screen tv!

:) Mary

o

I am so impressed. Love the recessed lighting and also the textured ceiling in the living room. Well done!

o

Beautiful - wonderful job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here