Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Updated pic of Meyhen

Posted by isis_nebthet 8b/11suns SoCA (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 3, 06 at 20:03

Well I'm sure you all remember this one...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here she is a year an 4 months later...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Updated pic of Meyhen

Well she's a big girl! Careful she doesn't swallow that mouse.

o

lol,z.

she is gorgeous! great to hear from you, adrea.

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 4, 06 at 11:46

Her coloring is so different now! And her size...well, a girl doesn't like to talk about her weight, you know. :D

I really love the markings on her!

Brenda

o

Adrea, she's gorgeous!

And how are the puppies?

:) Mary

o

good. I still have one of the cows. I think he will be going to a home next week. Then I can finally work with Menkhet more. SunYu gets to have the run of the yard more or less. It's kind of fun having puppies that are almost the same size as their mom.

Guyu and Isis have to be confined better again. They were going to the neighbors house and starting fights.

o

Ah, that's a problem... you could end up on Judge Judy if you don't keep them away from the neighbors, heehee.
BTW, that's why I had an underground fence installed, I figured, two dogs right away form a dog pack, so to prevent trouble with my (wonderful) neighbors, we needed a kennel, a fence, or this underground thing. It worked great for years, but now it has a break in it somewhere. I really miss the peace of mind of being able to just let Gretchen out the back door.

:) Mary

o

• Posted by lellie z9 Anna Maria Island (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 5, 06 at 9:29

Whoa! They're fast growers!
What're ya feedin' her? LOL

She IS beautiful!
How about a close-up of her face............

o

Well Guyu is the real problem he leads war campaigns. Loyal Isis and the pups seem to stay home. The thing is we need big dogs in the yard because for years the neighbor dogs came over here and killed animals.

Meyhen eats a small or medium rat every week. The thing that really boosted her growth was her getting out and coming back looking stuffed. I tried telling her she ate too much out on her own but since she can't hear it was a waste lol.

I'll see if I can get a close up of her head for you tomorrow or the day after. It's my weekend so I'll have more time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here