Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

it's my new desk top at work!
(by my favorite artist Sueellen Ross)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey youreit, this one's for you!

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 26, 07 at 9:51

Oh, my goodness! Isn't he precious! That look gives me heartburn every time. LOL

Pugs, the masters of the guilt trip. :D Thanks so much for posting that, Sarah!!! Hey, do you happen to have the link to the larger pic?

Brenda

o

I saw a bumpber sticker the other day that made me laugh (and think of Brenda too). See link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pug Bumper Sticker

o

No, but I'll look. I snagged that off her 'Love of Dogs' (or was it 'Love of Puppies'?) calendar. (Lang calendar site).

S

o

Quick search, can't find the print. Some of her dogs and cats are done specifically for the calendars.
Lang.com has the calendars. Her originals are handled by Howard Mandville Gallery, and her reproductions by Hadley House. (Sites below)
Oops, I can only link one site. The other is hadleyhouse.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Howard Mandville Gallery

o

Sat, Oct 27, 07 at 11:08

I LOVE that bumpersticker, CT!! LOL

Thanks so much for the links, Sarah. "Snow Day" on the Mandville site is absolutely gorgeous! And I found the Love of Dogs calendar, too! She is such a great artist. I've seen so much pug artwork - dog artwork in general, really - that doesn't capture the true essence of the animal. She definitely does. :)

Brenda

o

what a face!

o

I love that "Snow Day" too.

o

Brenda, I have a present for you. And for everybody! It's an automatic monitor cleaner. Didn't you always want one? I sure did. I definitely want this one.
P.S. Don't get too close - you could get all slobbery!

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/monitor_cleaner.swf

:) Mary

o

Thu, Nov 15, 07 at 9:34

Oh, Mary, how did you KNOW? He's perfect! Thank you so much! LOL

Slobbery...Drooling...Brenda

P.S. I took your "advice" and pressed my face up to the monitor. Is this what heaven is like?

o

Mary! Fabulous!!

Hope you don't mind, I'm Bumpin' that one to it's own space.

o

Heehee, no, Sarah, that's fine. I'm glad you like it. I thought of Brenda as soon as I saw it. Of course!
It came to me by email - I always like to credit the source, but I don't know where it comes from.

:) Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here