Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 07 at 8:44

I hope all of my ponding buddies have a safe and joyous holiday! Our thoughts are with all of those who can't make it home this year.

May you find many thanks and much giving!

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Holiday to you TURKEYS!! heh....

Oreo wants his turkey NOW..... ain't gonna happen!!

o

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL! Drive safely.

o

We found out monday afternoon that DH's twin was supposed to invite us to Thanksgiving dinner two weeks ago! Lol! His DW was not sounding very happy with him. Oh well, at least I won't need to do much shopping for Christmas dinner. It was a very enjoyable dinner.
Just one of the local shelter/help agencies cooked 175 turkeys. Another sent a letter saying they could provide a Thanksgiving dinner for $1.75 and asked that we donate enough to feed at least a family or two. I am grateful there are people who are willing to help. I am grateful I am not among the people who need help and I will try to be more generous in the future. Sandy

o

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Im a little late for Thanksgiving so Happy Holidays to everyone :-) Hope everybody had a great and safe time. What a wonderful time of year when everyone focuses on family and their many blessings they have. Remembering the ones we have lost and enjoying the ones we still have.
Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here