Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanksgiving

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 26, 09 at 13:35

Most of you are probably already engaged in the many activities of the holiday and are too busy to read the forum today but hopefully the sentiment is good for all the other days of the year. I hope you always have enough.I hope you have great joy and only small sorrow, I hope you can take satisfaction in what you do whether it is a great task or a small one, I hope you have more than enough to share and if you don't, then the humility to accept help with dignity and without resentment, I hope you are strong and healthy and if not, that it is for only a brief time. Most of all I hope you recognize the friends you have on this forum who always wish you well. Happy Thanksgiving

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanksgiving

That was a really beautiful post Sandy. I wish you and everyone on the forum a really great Holiday Season.

Lisa

o

How lovely, Sandy. Thanks for a beautiful prayer. I'm going to print it out and keep it as a reminder for the times when life seems rough.

I am blessed to have good friends and relatives. My BF and I spent the day with my cousins. We played a game called Apples to Apples. If anyone enjoys family type games, try this one out. It is a hoot.

Happy Thanksgiving
Anne

o

Thank you Sandy. Happy Holidays to everyone! Sarah

o

Our Thanksgiving was great. Sandy, thanks from me too - I've been counting my blessings, but you put it in such a good way!

:) Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here