Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
semper_fi

Happy Birthday to Ju!

semper_fi
16 years ago

A new thread for birthday wishes for Pond forum regulars (or even those who might be constipated!). Feel free to add to this thread or even start another since traffic seems to be dwindling.

First up... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY (Sleeplessinftwayne). Hope you have/had a great one.

Comments (93)

• zinniachick
    16 years ago

Here's to the day Horton was hatched! A happy day indeed.

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

OY!
    A Happy Belated Birthday Wish to Horton!
    *~*~*~*May all your dreams come true!*~*~*~*

Camp Nappy Slackers :-)

• sheepco
    16 years ago

Happy Belated wishes here too! Dang, brain frost again.
    Sarah

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Semper to the rescue again!

!!!! Happy Horton Day !!!!!
    (Hey I think that has a nice ring to it!)

And apparently I missed CT's and hnladue's also - so I think you two should celebrate again!

• comettose
    16 years ago

Hope it was a good one Horton!

• horton
    16 years ago

Danke Herr Comandant Semp, that was a lot of work,very nice indeed.

Miss Zinnia, Thank you, I still have egg on my face.

Camp Nappiers, great to hear from you both thank you, I'm wishing hard.

Sarah, Merci Buttercups, Sorry to hear about your frozen nogging, but don't go sticking it in the oven!

Jean, Sounds something like Ground Hog Day, which isn't at all bad, thank you too.

I had a great birthday dinner and lots of fun, with my wife, my children, their spouses and our grandchildren, plus their new pup.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Thank you all,
    "Horton"

• youreit
    16 years ago

LOL!!! @ the weight smart pills!

I'm so glad to hear you had a good'un, Hor Ton!!!!

Brenda

• horton
    16 years ago

Thank you CT and Brenda Bombshell.
    "Hor Ton"

• sleeplessinftwayne
    16 years ago

Oh my, Horton please add my good wishes to the others. At this time of year a celebration is really welcome so it is not only good for you, it is good for your loved ones too. Enjoy! Sandy

• horton
    16 years ago

Right on Sandy, thank you.
    "Horton"

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

Horton! Many happy returns!

Sorry about the delay. I was visiting with dad. But, I brought you something special!

:) Mary

{{gwi:174038}}

• horton
    16 years ago

Thanks Ducky! I will treasure them fer sure.
    "H"

• comettose
    16 years ago

Are those white chocolate goosi's? I see a golden egg so it must be the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg.

They look delicious!

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

Cheers!

{{gwi:174040}}

*hiccup*

• horton
    16 years ago

Mary, Black Rum cake!
    Fankoo very much! hic!

• youreit
    16 years ago

I can't wait for your new movie, Horton! Mmmm, golden eggs and black rum! And Who!

Brenda

• horton
    16 years ago

It's going to be a hoot,as long as my fellow Canadian Jim Carrey, gets the voice nuances down correctly.
    I wonder why they did not include those nasty Wickersham Brothers in the movie. Maybe too scary??
    "Horton"

Here is a link that might be useful: Horton Hears A Who

• semper_fi
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wishing a very happy birthday to one of the forum faves: Ms. Bonz.

Hope you are not TOO frozen up there in the frozen tundra.

• horton
    16 years ago

Happy bir'day and many more of them Bonz.
    "Horton"

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

Bonz, if you're listening.....

Happy birthday! And enjoy the 'bons!

{{gwi:174041}}

• bonz
    16 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

And Mary, those look great, kinda wish I had a few right now :)

I am sooo ready for spring.....

• youreit
    16 years ago

Happy, happy birthday, Bonz!!! Hope you had a GREAT day with lots of yummy bits!! :D

And may Spring visit you VERY soon. *fingers crossed*

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Bonz!
    *~*~*May all your dreams come true!*~*~*

Buried in Snow Nappy Campers :-)

• sleeplessinftwayne
    16 years ago

I wish you a happy birthday too. Do you supose a few of those chocolates could find their way to this address? Oh never mind. I just made myself sick on the slice of a three chocolate cake from the fancy restaurant where DH and his twin decided to go for their birthday dinner. Like a fool I ate the whole thing and I should have made it last a whole week. My head is spinning, my tummy feels bloated and I don't want any thing to eat forever. Sandy

• youreit
    16 years ago

LOL!! Oh, Sandy, I know of which you speak, unfortunately. I hate that feeling!! Happy b-day to the twins, too!!

Also, a very happy birthday to 'Poo! Hope you have a wonderful day, surrounded by lots o' love and goodies!

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

The Happiest of Birthdays To Poo Poo Poo!
    *~*~*May all your dreams come true!*~*~*

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Camp Nappy Campers :-)

• semper_fi
    Original Author
    16 years ago

What they said.

• maryo_nh
    16 years ago

It was 'Poo's birthday?!?!?!?

Poo! Sweetheart, a very happy year to you and many, many happy returns.

They forgot to put the "poo" part on the cake, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

{{gwi:174042}}

:) Love, Mary

• sheepco
    16 years ago

And many, many more!!!

Sarah

(Man, you just can't skip a day on this one)

• grandmapoo
    16 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, thanks!!! We are ALL doing great. Been busy with family. Thought Mark was going to have to add another name to the bench, false alarm! That's ok, 3's enough!!! (Wiping forehead, while telling Eric, "Wait one second!"
    Nice to visit here again. Have a G-R-E-A-T spring everyone!

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Hi Poo!

Nice to "see" you again. You aren't getting flooded are you? Hope that you and all the Poos have a great spring too! :-)

C3D and the Nappies

• grandmapoo
    16 years ago

I thought I answered you C3D, but I guess my msg didn't post. Well, what I said was something like, Thanks and no flooding, but really wet, unlike our friend over in Georgia. I was praying along with them for rain to grace their state.

Great to "see" you too! Spring has definately arrived here in S/E Texas. It's amazing how after many, many years of experiencing it, it's still such a spirit renewing and beautiful experience. :)

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

It was a birthday! And nobody noticed! Hey! Wake up folks! One of two VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE! Two days ago already!

Cliff! Or Joan!

Dear sweethearts, so sorry. But, water under the bridge. So, here's wishing you many, many happy returns, and many, many happy years of ponding!

{{gwi:174043}}

PS Little mistake with the frosting - that should have read "WE love you"!

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

OMG! Thanks Mary!
    Happy Belated Birthday Cliff / Joan!
    *~*~*~*~May all your dreams come true!!!!!~*~*~*~*

The late C3D :-)

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Cliff or Joann!
    May your ponds remain crystal clear and your koi pups continue to flourish! Cheers!
    Sarah

• youreit
    15 years ago

Yep, I always miss b-days now! LOL

Hope you had a GREAT day, full of koi puppy kisses and plenty of pond time, "CliAnn" (or "JIff")!!

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Rani!

You're one year old with a busy day of eating doggy ice cream, opening presents of squeaky toys, and chewing on Daisy. Life is good! *~*~*May all your doggy dreams come true!*~*~*
    {{gwi:135024}}

Camp Nappy Campers

• sheepco
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!

• youreit
    15 years ago

Awwww!!! Happy birthday, Rani!! Such a big girl, all grown up! Check out the gams on that dame. BIG, SLOPPY kisses and plenty of nibbles from Auntie Brenda. :D

Brenda

• bonnieblueyes
    15 years ago

Happy birthday everyone! So sorry i have missed them ALL and best wishes and lots of happy thoughts coming your way!!!
    Bonnie

• bonnieblueyes
    15 years ago

Mary and Tigger want to wish Rani a very happy and tailwagging good day!!!!!!! Happy birthday pretty lady.

{{gwi:174044}}
    This wags for you :-)
    Bonnie, Mary, and Tigger

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Thanks Sarah, Brenda and Bonnie. :-)

We set up the two wading pools for the girls to play in. Rani enjoyed running after the water from the hose. It had been raining for a few days so some of the yard was back to being swamp and Rani was a muddy mess. Surely her ~show dog~ potential status was in question by the looks of her yesterday. Title of mud wrestling champion? For sure! LOL!

Awww. Mary and Tigger are beauties! Tail wags back to them!

C3D

• jeanner
    15 years ago

What a beautiful pair Rani and Daisy make! And those looks are precious.

LOL at the tail wags! Anticipation!

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Folks, we missed a few birthdays!
    - Pondboi! Pondboi, are you still visiting the forum? Happy belated b'day friend!
    - Mike from Illinois! Our much appreciated all-around helper with pond construction etc etc. Mike, you too, belated but no less warm wishes for all the best this coming year!

Also, Adrea's (Isis) birthday is coming up the 30th, so, girl, we might as well include you in our waves of cyber hugs and kisses. This cake is for all three of you!

{{gwi:174045}}

The picture is a bit fuzzy but it's the best I could do with this very, very special cake.

Btw, if I missed anybosy else's birthday, that's because I don't know everybody's, and life has been too busy for me to extend the list... but feel heartily congratulated as well!

• youreit
    15 years ago

Thank goodness for you, Mary!! I'm just too much of a flake to keep track of any b-days not on "the list." :D LOVE that cake!! LOL

Happy belated to you, Pondboi and Mike in IL!! Haven't seen you both around in a while, but I hope you're doing well! Miss your great advice in Discussions, Mike. :)

Adrea, hope your doggies are doing fabulous! I miss reading your stories filled with adventure and mayhem...and fresh, meaty puppies. :D Have a GREAT b-day!!

Brenda

• semper_fi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Happy B-Day Bonz. Another year wiser, no?! :-)

• semper_fi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Pooptie Poo3! Hope you had a great day.

• chickadeedeedee
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday from Camp Nappy too, Poo Poo Poo! :-)

May all your dreams come true!

• maryo_nh
    15 years ago

Happy birthdays Bonz and 'Poo! Here is a lovely cake for you. To help you dream of Spring at the pond.

{{gwi:174046}}

• grandmapoo
    15 years ago

How sweet! Thank you. Love the frogs on the cake. BTW I just saw my first little green tree frog on my window.
    HAPPY SPRING TO ALL
    Poo :)