Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sleeplessinftwayne

To all ye lads and lassies

sleeplessinftwayne
17 years ago

It is officially The Day Before Christmas, Hanukkah is over and New Years will soon be in the works. I wish all of you shelter from the worst storms of life, lots of hugs from loved ones, good news from old friends and friends that you don't even know yet. Most of all I wish you enough: enough to keep you warm and well fed, enough to make it easy to smile, enough to make others smile, compassion enough to share.

To all you lads and lassies, all of you so very different, my thanks for the pleasure of your company on this forum. Seasons Greetings, Sandy

Comments (13)

• horton
    17 years ago

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Sandy, and also to everyone else.
    "Horton"

• youreit
    17 years ago

Very well said, Sandy! Seasons Greetings to you and Horton, and all of the forum folks here (and their families, too!). I look forward to another year of ponding excitement! :)

Brenda

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

Mega dittos on everything! Looking forward to seeing more active participation from new members, as well as the seasoned veterans of this forum in the coming year. Merry Xmas all.

Semper Fi,
    -Mark

• zinniachick
    17 years ago

How very dearly said, Sandy. Same back atcha and to all the ponders here. May 2007 be a more peaceful year all over the world. May each of us remember our common humanity first and always.

Hey, anything's possible. Semper got a cat!

with love,
    Zinnia

• mamabirrd
    17 years ago

Seasons Greetings to you Sandy, and all my other ponding friends here at the forum. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

HUGS,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• sheepco
    17 years ago

So beautifully said Sandy, thank you.

Wishing you all Happy Holidays, and much love and laughter in the coming year.

Sarah

• jeanner
    17 years ago

and may the sparkle of Christmas stay with you throughout the year ...

Happy Holidays to all!

Jean

• semper_fi
    17 years ago

"Hey, anything's possible. Semper got a cat!"

Just to prove that I'm still an equal opportunity wuss... {{gwi:174323}}
    Wishing everyone's dreams came true today!

• fairy_toadmother
    17 years ago

a late merry christmas all!

• jeffahayes
    17 years ago

Bah!
    Humbug!
    :)~~~

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

*heehee Jeff*

And here's to you all! Gooooooo 2007!

:) Mary

Hmmm... time I start writing the dreaded annual after-Christmas-letter...

• comettose
    17 years ago

Happy New Year folks. Nice to hear from you Mary. Now - I've not heard of the after Christmas letter. I usually get the newsletter (from a few folks) in the Christmas cards. All I did this year was sign my name on all my cards with no long catch-up stuff. I don't feel like doing that anymore so I quit. I had a few say where is your news? I said I don't have any - I'm just doing the same ol same ol. Boring I know! LOL

CT

• maryo_nh
    17 years ago

Heehee. CT, yes, life has been silly busy. Lots of stuff to put in OUR letter! By tradition we never get around to it before Christmas, so we write everyone on Dec. 26th; we include how our Christmas was and thank everyone for their wishes and stories. The feedback is that everyone loves the letter halfway January, when life is slow and boring.
    Anyway. I'm almost done with the english version. One more picture to scan in. Then I re-write/translate into dutch for the other half of the 80-plus group...

:) Mary