Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To all ye lads and lassies

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 24, 06 at 3:05

It is officially The Day Before Christmas, Hanukkah is over and New Years will soon be in the works. I wish all of you shelter from the worst storms of life, lots of hugs from loved ones, good news from old friends and friends that you don't even know yet. Most of all I wish you enough: enough to keep you warm and well fed, enough to make it easy to smile, enough to make others smile, compassion enough to share.
To all you lads and lassies, all of you so very different, my thanks for the pleasure of your company on this forum. Seasons Greetings, Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To all ye lads and lassies

• Posted by horton 6 b Ontario. (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 24, 06 at 6:38

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Sandy, and also to everyone else.
"Horton"

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 24, 06 at 8:08

Very well said, Sandy! Seasons Greetings to you and Horton, and all of the forum folks here (and their families, too!). I look forward to another year of ponding excitement! :)

Brenda

o

Mega dittos on everything! Looking forward to seeing more active participation from new members, as well as the seasoned veterans of this forum in the coming year. Merry Xmas all.

Semper Fi,
-Mark

o

How very dearly said, Sandy. Same back atcha and to all the ponders here. May 2007 be a more peaceful year all over the world. May each of us remember our common humanity first and always.

Hey, anything's possible. Semper got a cat!

with love,
Zinnia

o

Seasons Greetings to you Sandy, and all my other ponding friends here at the forum. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

HUGS,
~Dawn (mamabirrd)

o

So beautifully said Sandy, thank you.

Wishing you all Happy Holidays, and much love and laughter in the coming year.

Sarah

o

and may the sparkle of Christmas stay with you throughout the year ...

Happy Holidays to all!

Jean

o

"Hey, anything's possible. Semper got a cat!"

Just to prove that I'm still an equal opportunity wuss...

Wishing everyone's dreams came true today!

o

a late merry christmas all!

o

Bah!
Humbug!
:)~~~

o

*heehee Jeff*

And here's to you all! Gooooooo 2007!

:) Mary

Hmmm... time I start writing the dreaded annual after-Christmas-letter...

o

Happy New Year folks. Nice to hear from you Mary. Now - I've not heard of the after Christmas letter. I usually get the newsletter (from a few folks) in the Christmas cards. All I did this year was sign my name on all my cards with no long catch-up stuff. I don't feel like doing that anymore so I quit. I had a few say where is your news? I said I don't have any - I'm just doing the same ol same ol. Boring I know! LOL

CT

o

Heehee. CT, yes, life has been silly busy. Lots of stuff to put in OUR letter! By tradition we never get around to it before Christmas, so we write everyone on Dec. 26th; we include how our Christmas was and thank everyone for their wishes and stories. The feedback is that everyone loves the letter halfway January, when life is slow and boring.
Anyway. I'm almost done with the english version. One more picture to scan in. Then I re-write/translate into dutch for the other half of the 80-plus group...

:) Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here