Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
isis_nebthet

Good news. The boys are getting along....

isis_nebthet
18 years ago

Totally frustrated I just let Loyal loose. After a few hours of peace (I thought it would go on all day stupid me), one hell of a fight (the only thing hurt was Guyu's foot pad other than that just a lot of blood from their lips), and Guyu harassing Loyal for a couple of hours, the neighbor dogs showed up. They went out Loyal was bait Guyu got one of them and no arguments with each other since. No grumbling if I sit between them and pet them even. They bonded again.

The best thing is Loyal seems to have cured himself of sneak barking at people so this is going to work long term. Pretty Boy gets the rodents the Old Man chases off the canine vermin. My friends don't want the neighbor dogs around they're destructive. Guyu and Loyal will maybe get into the trash once or twice a month and then they don't make a mess of it. So my friends get guard dogs without having to take care of them and I get happy wolfies (except Isis who wants to go visit the pound across the field. Love her but she's brainless and the boys will follow her)..

Adrea

Comments (7)