Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What a rush!

Posted by sleeplessinftwayne z4-5 IND (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 18, 07 at 16:20

The holidays are here and I am trying to get the last packages wrapped and shipped but I wanted to make sure I sent good wishes to all of the friends I have here on the Pond forum. I don't have the knack of pretty pictures or the music of massed choirs or the laughter of children in this post but I hope my wishes for a joyful Holiday season come through to each and every one of you. Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What a rush!

Thank you Sandy. And the warmest of Holiday wishes for you and yours!
May everyone find peace, goodwill, laughter, and friendships like those shared here in the coming new year.
Sarah

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 19, 07 at 8:38

Thanks so much, Sandy! Back at ya, babe. :D

Good health, much happiness, and family and friends closely gathered are my wishes to everyone here on the Ponds forum this season...and all year long!

Brenda

o

What they said! CT

o

Thank you Sandy! And no pictures needed!

o

Happy winter solstice, everyone. I love that every culture, every religion, has come up with a festival of lights during the darkest day of the year.

Love and blessings to all, and to all a good (longest) night. When I set my votives down the lane this night, it will be with all of you in mind. May we all light the way toward one another.

-- Zinnia

o

To one and all ....

(A woman of few words - but pictures I have!!!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Peace

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 22, 07 at 8:47

Love the lights, ZC! That is a beautiful "card", Jean!

Malone (and Mom! :D) sends snuggles and LOTS of love to all!

Brenda

o

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Blessed New Year

to all our friends from the Pond Forum!

Sincerely from everyone at Camp Nappy Resort

o

Beautiful card Jean; lovely thoughts Zinnia; thank you Camp Nappy for the wishes.

o

...and God bless everyone.

-Tiny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here