Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheepco

Poinsettia anyone?

sheepco
16 years ago

{{gwi:175343}}

{{gwi:164909}}

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all!

May you all feel cherished and loved by family and friends, and generous and warm-hearted towards others....today and in the coming new year!

Thank-you for your friendship here, I treasure it.

Sarah

Comments (17)

• sheepco
    Original Author
    16 years ago

.....didn't mean to start another thread of good wishes when Sandy did it so well.....just wanted to share the colors of the season again. S

• comettose
    16 years ago

Ahhhhh so beautiful - thanks!

• sleeplessinftwayne
    16 years ago

Hey, Sarah, I'll take your pictures over my words any time. Sandy

• youreit
    16 years ago

Words and pictures are BOTH excellent, and the more threads, the better, in my opinion! :D

Having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit here. Maybe it's a California thing, since others on that forum are expressing their lack of it, too. :( Regardless, you all help lift it a LOT!

Brenda

• jeanner
    16 years ago

Beautiful!! And not a single blue one with glitter - sorry but I hate what they are doing to poinsettias these days, just my personal taste.

Not much Christmas spirit here either Brenda. Just too tired I guess.

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

OY! We at Camp Nappy Resorts would be remiss if we did not allow the girls to send their best wishes for OUR FRIENDS at Christmas!
    {{gwi:175344}}

Lookin' *quite pleased* with themselves after having turkey soup for breakfast! LOL! :-)

The Nappies

• youreit
    16 years ago

YAY!!!!! Now, THAT'S one delicious Christmas present, and it's my favorite! How did you know? :D

Sloppy wet ones for the ladies.

Brenda

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Hiya Brenda! :-)

The warm turkey soup was originally intended for us mere humans at Camp Nappy but Daisy had, ohhhh how shall we say ... digestive indiscretion of the bloody mucoid kind?!?!?

We think she ate someone outside. Ewwwwwwwwwww!

She is a solid citizen once again and on a happier note... Daisy is a very good teacher, although perhaps not the best role model.

Rani, now larger than Daisy, tries to stuff Daisy's face into her mouth! LOL!

OMG! We really are soooooooooooooooooooo abnormal! BTW ... ~OUR~ Mr. Cardinal was chowing down this morning and afternoon. :-)

Kindest regards to you and yours.......

Us

• jeffahayes
    16 years ago

Well DARN, Jean, what ARE you gonna do with all those blue glitter poinsettias I got at the local Wal-Mart and shipped out to you Monday???

:)~~~

Happy Holidays!
    Jeff

• sheepco
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Us,

VERY nice photo of the 4 footed Nappy Campers! Rani is regal (finally did grow into the ears), Daisy is Soooo cute...... trouble two-fold I can tell, no way those sweet expressions can be sweet all the time. Hold on a sec....

"Kate, put DOWN the little horse vender from the village under the tree! Oops...decapitated horsey... :("

Glad she (they?) are over the dietary indisgression. And I'm really glad Mr. Cardinal is healthy and HAPPY.

Best wishes for a Happy Abnormal New Year to All!

Sarah

• comettose
    16 years ago

Happy Holidays Jeff. How's Tator and the family?

• jeffahayes
    16 years ago

Thanks, Comet! Tater's wild and wooly as ever... barks at half the commercials on TV -- anything with animated characters or animals, even knows the music and/or narration for some of his favorites and can be in the dining room eating his supper and hear the one for Chantix come on, and will stop eating to go jump up on the Niagara bed and bark at that turtle and hare (mostly the turtle, lol)... he often looks behind the TV when they disappear, too, to see where they went.

Mom's doing good, better healthwise in most ways, except for her eyes, which finally got bad enough the doctors told her she had to stop all driving, so I have to do all her driving now; Dad passed last March, but it was a long time coming and expected, so it hasn't been too hard on her or me -- more on Tater Tot, I think, since he sat on Dad's lap and played with him a lot, but he seems to have adjusted, too.

Happy Holidays again, everyone!
    Jeff

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Hi there Sarah.

Thanks. :-) We have been unusually abnormal just this last week. ~SIGH!~ You should sign up for the Camp Nappy® newsletter. LOL!

Daisy was quite ill for about three days but is back in top Crazy Daisy form.

May your memories of Christmas past be happy and your dreams for the future come true. This would include a New Year with a non oil-soaked ... full coated Emma, a happy healthy Herb and no ankle boot!

Kindest regards to you and yours as always,

C3D

• comettose
    16 years ago

Thanks for the news Jeff - sorry to hear about your Dad. Take care.

• youreit
    16 years ago

OMG, Chicka, that was THE most hilarious post I've ever read!!!

"...she ate someone outside."

"She is a solid citizen once again..."

"Rani...tries to stuff Daisy's face into her mouth!"

GREAT news about Mr. Cardinal, too!!!!!!!

However, be sure to tell Miss Daisy Delicious that I promptly stopped laughing when I read about her 3-day illness. Poor sweet girl!

Blast from the past! :D So sorry to hear about your dad, Jeff, but Tater Tot sounds as yummy as ever. Big kisses for that sassy sassafrass!

Brenda

• youreit
    16 years ago

I almost forgot to post this pic of Malone on the day after Christmas at my folks'. He squeezed himself into Callie the Kitty's bed after a long day of opening presents and looking handsome. I call this piece, Oyster on the Half-Shell. :D

{{gwi:175345}}

Brenda

• comettose
    16 years ago

Oyster on the Half Shell!!! That is hysterical! He is a little pearl isn't he. I could slurp him right up with a little cocktail sauce. Thanks.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022