Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koijoyii

My senior moment has passed.................

koijoyii
13 years ago

and I remembered the right password. That's why I was not able to log into the pond forum. It's been a long winter and after trying every password I ever created I finally hit the right one. Guess I had a little "brain freeze" this winter. tee-hee-hee. I tried to have I-village send me an email so I could reset it, but they didn't. Anyway, now that I'm able to logon, it was close to 70 degrees yesterday so I took the solar covers off my ponds. Looks like everyone survived (except for the one that jumped out of the water onto the solar cover). The koi seem to be up and searching for food. I have string algae like crazy. My plan this season is to drain the pond to get out all the unwanted fry from last season. They (last year's fry) are about 5-6 inches long now. While I have the pond drained I want to remove my skimmer cover and reinstall the skimmer door the right way. I put it in upside down when I installed it, and didn't realize this until MikeIL brought it to someone else's attention. I can't believe ponding season is almost here. It was a rough winter for both my son and I, but it's amazing what the sunshine does. Seeing my fish again and knowing they all made it through the winter puts me in good spirits. "Let the ponding season begin!"

Jenny

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County