pictures of my dog

{{gwi:188970}}

{{gwi:188973}}

koi

{{gwi:188976}}

{{gwi:188979}}

• coxy
    13 years ago

Beautiful, but the one with the doggie is priceless!

• blessedfamily
    13 years ago

Very beautiful and I love the winter picture.

• Min3 South S.F. Bay CA
    13 years ago

love your fabulous pond and funny waterfall dog! my black lab won't go near my pond though she loves to bite the water coming out of the hose.

do your dog's claws tear up the pond liner?

min

• hosenemesis
    13 years ago

Lovely!
    It tool me a minute to figure out that I was looking at a DOG in the pond. Love the conifers and the bridge! You have done a wonderful job.

• okiee
    13 years ago

Beautiful pond! Love the rocks and the Lab. My Lab won't go near the pond either but the wiener dog wiil not stay out of it!

• davidtree
    Original Author
    13 years ago

she won't go in the pond just the falls. She hasn't cut the liner yet.

• annedickinson
    13 years ago

David,

Wonderful pond, streams, falls, dog, fish, bridge! I love it all. What a lot of work you have done and it sure has paid off. Thanks for sharing. It helps to know that the snow someday will melt!
    Anne

• goodkarma_
    13 years ago

Gorgeous and a doggy spa to boot. BTW- Koijoii couldn't log in but she had told me about your pics and wanted you to know the pond and dogs are beautiful.

Regards,
    Lisa

• evesta
    13 years ago

I love your pond and waterfalls! I also love the red bridge, very nice;)

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

Beautiful! Love your Dogfish!lol!

• Sheribuch711
    13 years ago

Looks great !! How do you keep your water so clean..? Whats the deepest part ?? Love the doggie laying in the waterfalls, mine will stand at the edge I think he would go in if I would let him.

Nice design on the pond to......

I enclosed a pic of mine. Hope you enjoy.. have a great day
    Sheri

• Sheribuch711
    13 years ago

Heres the pic that I forgot to attach, someday I'll learn how to post a pic (lol)

{{gwi:56927}}

• davidtree
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I drain and clean pond & all filters in spring. thour summer i clean filters abought 3 times add alge cleaner.
    the deepest part abought 3 1/2 feet on side the outher side is abought 2 ft it should be deeper becuse the fish stry up the botton.

• koijoyii
    13 years ago

Well since my brainfreeze has been cured (it's amazing what a little sunshine can do) and I remembered the correct password I am now able to comment on your pond.

It is beautiful. I just love the puppy jacuzzi. I go onto the pond forum every day just to see your puppy laying in his/her waterfall and soaking in his/her jacuzzi. It reminds me of my former dog, Grieco, (a Kuvasz) who used to lay in his wading pool like your dog is laying in the waterfall. Grieco also liked to lay out in the snow in sub-zero temps and sleep. Thanks for sharing. Keep the pics coming. Love them.

Jenny

• jerrie
    13 years ago

Awesome! You have it all put together, fits very well. Love the fire pit as well as the dog on the water fall. Love the Japanese theme too.

• davidtree
    Original Author
    13 years ago

spring cleaning {{gwi:188982}} {{gwi:188986}} {{gwi:188990}} koi fine after winter {{gwi:188993}}

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

WOW! What a HUGE job! Thanks for the pics!! I was whining about my little pond and having to do some cleaning up(just put pond in last yr,1600gal)and I don't have all those wonderful rocks(I have a raised garden bed turned into a pond). Your fish are wonderful! You must be a great ponder to have big healthy pups like that!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

GORGEOUS!!! I am so impressed!!! I, too, feel like such a whineybutt complaining about my wee lil pond and then I read that you clean this massive one every Spring! You don't actually scrub off the liner, do you? I would have thought with all that water flow/movement it would stay pretty clean all on its own. But I am new to the whole pond ownership and still learning!

Just gorgeous though!!! Fantastic job!