Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Watonai fish

Posted by temw TX (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 19, 11 at 17:23

Does any know where I might obtain Watonai fish in the North Central TX or South Central OK area?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Watonai fish

You might want to check with a local Petsmart or even a WalMart. They may something that is comparable and much cheaper than the overpriced ones I see on the net.

o

Thanks terrestrial man for you reply, but Petsmart, WalMart, PetCo, local private owned pet stores don't have any idea what I am talking about. I thought I might be able to locate someone who has these fish for sale in N. TX and S. OK.

o

They can be hard to find. Check out raingarden.us Goldfish from Hawaii. I know it sounds expensive but Steve is great to work with and shipping is cheap(starting at $15 for small box) and unbelievebly good, fish will look amazing when you get them! If there is something you are looking for or you want tiny babies he will work with you. I've ordered online and had fish mailed and lost some, but not with Steve!!!

Most people have no idea what wakin or watonia are at pet and garden stores I have found. All they usually have are shubunkins, comets, and koi.

o

I know about Steve and he may be my source. I don't believe he is expensive for the quality of fish he has, but I am not sure he ships to my area. I will inquire. Thanks for your response.

o

What is this fish,never heard of it?

o

Bulldinkie, log into www.raingarden.us/goldfish-watonai.htm and Steve will give you details and pictures of the Watonai.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here