Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ponder gathering at my house in June

Posted by pondmaninal 7b (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 25, 11 at 20:44

I am having a gathering at my house June the 25th, 2011. This was first started for another forum but I'm expanding my range. I live in Odenville, AL if you want to look it up. If you are interested in coming, email me by May 31st to let me know. You never know, there may be some pond and plant experts there as I do know a few.

Happy ponding,
Scott

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ponder gathering at my house in June

Sounds so fun! I love finding people with ponds around my area!

o

Where is "your area", Calamity? There might even be a plant swap going.

o

Pondmaninal--check out www.gardenpond.com more ponders :)

o

Thank you, blessedfamily, but that doesn't look promising. I have two other forums if I need more people.

o

I am on Beautiful(Born here) Vancouver Island, British Columbia Canada!!! AND I signed up to a Garden Tour by the local Horticulture society, so hoping to meet fellow ponders!

Here is a link that might be useful: My new pond

o

Nice pond, Calamity. Well, if you can afford the travel, you're welcome to come. There will be food and drink.

o

Sorry I posted the the wrong site link..it is not gardenpond it is -- http://www.gardenpondforum.com/

o

Blessedfamily, email me a little background on the site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here