Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WIP Pond

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Sun, May 9, 10 at 0:06

FINALLY!!! A dear friend has taken pity on me and decided to help me get my pond in...this is what we got done today. It is a 6wx10Lx4ftd pond, with a bog garden off it. There will be a 2000 gal pump and a 2000gal filterw/uv to get set up. Also a water tunnel that is the water fall, and a castle behind that and between the bog and pond...that will light up. WhooHoo!!! It's been a whole year that I have been looking at "The Hole" and now it's becoming a reality!!! It will also have a pergola built over it! And rock work on the walls around it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WIP Pond

WOW What a fabulous pond that is going to be. Please keep us posted!!
Anne

o

Yes, please do keep us posted. With pictures, of course. It will be fabulous.

o

Looks Great!!!!

o

This is the inspiation for my castle!!!
http://www.uncleeddiesworld.com/Garden_files/garden.htm

And this is the inspiration for the water tunnel!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJgRCWn3mU

o

I am so excited for you!!!! :) Now you have gone and made me want a toad castle. Shame on you! lol The water tunnel looks awesome.

Lisa

o

I love the water tunnel.. I was in the process of trying to design a new bigger pond and now I have a ich problem to deal with. As soon as I get that taken care of I am going to go back to pond making. Good Luck!!! and keep us updated

o

Okay, those castles are really cool. Can't wait to see your completed project!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here