Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ltakachuch

Tampa Bay ponders

ltakachuch
13 years ago

For those of you in the Tampa Bay area (especially Pinellas county) I have bad news and good news. No, this not a good news/bad news joke. This rotten economy has claimed another victim. Adam's Nursery in St. Pete has had to close down. The road construction in front of their place didn't help either. Too bad, too. I found them to very helpful and a good place to get all kinds of stuff for your pond, including rocks, supplies, aquatic plants and fish. I am sorry to see them go. It seems there are fewer and fewer places for us ponders around here to get our "fix" of pond stuff.

The good news is someone is taking over the facility so those of us in the St. Pete area have not been totally abandoned. Jeff's Koi House in Largo, from whom I have bought many amazing koi for my pond, is expanding to two locations by moving into Adam's place. This is good news for us here because I have found Jeff to know what he is talking about. He has great prices too. I know this forum isn't about commercials and that's not what this is. I just figured that if you live around here and have seen Adam's nursery closed, don't despair. It will soon reopen under new management.

Comments (6)