Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flowers are blooming (Pictures attached)

Posted by groundbeef (My Page) on
Wed, May 2, 12 at 10:40

Spring is in full swing now. Water Iris are blooming like crazy. I think I have literally 40 blooms. The most I've ever had. In fact, I'm going to have to cull some of the plants I think, they are too big!

Clementis are also starting to bloom.

Frogs are out and about, as well as the Koi feeding very well.

Thanks for looking.

Iris Cropped Different

Pond Flower 2

Photobucket

Feeding Time 3

Frog For Show

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flowers are blooming (Pictures attached)

Love the pictures! My iris still aren't blooming yet! :(

o

Thanks!

I kinda wish mine had waited a week or so. It's been so rainy we haven't been able to really enjoy them. Frogs are happy though!

o

so funny I just posted this a few hours ago and go check out my post "spring is on it's way pic heavy" it's got flowers!!!!

o

Hi
Due to the record setting warm winter my lilies never went out of flower Iris were over by the end of FebEven the tropical aquarium type plants flowered lol
I had to repair my pond so all have been transplanted but "Blue Goddess pushed out a flower within a week .

I can see I'm going to be doing a LOT of pruning this summer!! lol gary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here