Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Water Lily by SIZE

Posted by gardengal_co z5 CO (My Page) on
Sat, May 15, 10 at 12:19

I am researching water lilies by size. A while back I found a chart that categorized lilies by size; pad and spread. I am looking for this chart once again and cannot find it anywhere online.. that's where I saw it the first time. Does anyone have a resource or link for this information. I would like to have this information available for customers that are looking for the right size lily for their size of pond. Thanks, Kristi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Water Lily by SIZE

Kristi, I've never seen a list quite like that.

I do have a booklet from my local pond store that lists their available hardy lilies for this season, and it has a symbol for size that corresponds to S, M, L, XL... but it isn't digital (digitized).

o
RE: Water Lily by SIZE

Hi Kristi,
Here's a chart that I've found online.
http://www.bloominbog.com/waterlilies.htm
I think it's the same one that you saw. Not that it'll be of much help to you 2 years later, but it might help someone else looking for the same/ similar information xx

Here is a link that might be useful: WL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here