Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maggie_berry_gw

fountain base does not have a hole to hide cord

maggie_berry
13 years ago

I bought a used concrete fountain from an ad. The fountain is 5 feet tall with two doves on top. The only tier sits on a concrete base. The concrete base does not have a hole going through it. It has one tier, a basin for the pump and doves on top of the basin that water shoots up from. My issue is that the there is no hole for the electrical cord to go through the base and plugged into the out let. the seller had the electrical outlet coming out of the side of the fountain with the cord dangling down from the tier. The fountain was a great deat at $125.oo but now I am wondering if Iam missing a piece of the fountain or if some fountains do have cords hanging off of them verses coming out from the bottom. Do think a piece is missing from the fountain? Is there a good website that shows where the cord comes from? Do you have any ideas how you would disguise the cord. Would you drill through the base. I am going to go solar for this fountain and for the price I can work with your ideas. I have googles my heart out, help!

Comments (4)