Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A book shipping to Estonia

Posted by nelumbo 6a (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 20, 11 at 12:03

Hi!

I have always wanted to find a book which talks about Lotuses. And now I found it. It's called - "The Lotus: Know It and Grow It". Does anyone know, where is it sold as sending to foreign country. Okay, I'm not very good at English but my question is, can they ship that book to Estonia? And how much is it?

Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A book shipping to Estonia

Hey there. I found quite a lot of links with a search. As you probably know it is a 51 page paperback booklet with a lot of pretty pictures. It was originally a magazine article. On Amazon it runs $15 and elsewhere up to $36. That seems rather high to me and then you would have shipping and handling added to that.

I checked with the Post office and the least I could ship it for was $7.95 and possibly as high as $45. If I wanted it that much, I would check second hand bookstores, larger retail bookstores and garden supply. Even an ad in the paper might bring results. Then I would contact the publisher.

Before you did all that you might want to check out the website below. It is excellent.

Here is a link that might be useful: Victoria Adventure lotus

o
RE: A book shipping to Estonia

Hey!

Thanks for helping! Sorry that I didn't answered soon. Such hard time and stuff. I searched it too but I didn't find these American links. Our Estonian Google won't show these. Yes, I know that it has 51 pages. I love those tiny books with lots of pretty pictures. I found this book on Amazon, too, and there it's yes, 15$.
45$ is actually quite high.. but I have nothing against to the second hand book. I actually like those even more than the brand new books - they are always too beautiful to read, or open it..

That page is cool, I have read it already, excellent. Good story!

Thanks one more time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here