Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of my pond

Posted by karalynn z9 FL Inverness%2 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 12:55

Here are some pictures of my pond. I was happily surprised yesterday when I had 6 waterlily flowers open up all at the same time, 3 peach/pink, 1 dark pink/red, and 2 white! There are quite a few fish in the pond but none of them are in any of the pictures. I'll have to take some more pictures at feeding time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here are a couple picutes of the walk up to the pond.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy,
Kara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of my pond

Kara,

Oh that is all so lovely. I especially like how the pink water lilies are standing up out of the water!

Anne

o

Really nice lush growth you've got there :)

o

Lovely.

o

Looking good!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here