Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pond and winter kill.

Posted by davidtree 5 (njbard@verizon.net) on
Fri, Jun 6, 14 at 18:56

Some pictures of pond and fish. All of my koa were large fish i have had them for 5 or 6 years never had a problem until this year they all died becuse of the winter we had. I bought some very smale ones on line as you can see they are doing very well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pond and winter kill.

next

o

third

o

forth

o

fish

o

2 fish

o

over view

o

some of fish lost

o

So sorry you lost your fish. Your new ones are very cute and you have a beautiful yard and pond.

o

How sad to lose your fish. I had that happen a few years ago. I love your pond and whole area. It is delightful.

o

Wow, I love your garden, pond and landscaping.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here