Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magoo1_gw

IT WORKS!!!!! Solar pump for waterfall/pond.

magoo1
13 years ago

My water feature has a 50 gal basin and a waterfall that's about 31 in above the water line. Everyone in the Solar World said a solar pump would be too weak to work...it would never happen......HAH! This thing pumps it's little heart out. Sounds and looks awesome....wonderfully soothing....very romantic.... We can hear it from the other side of the yard (seventy feet)and it's not turned all the way up, yet!

It has two 4W amorphous solar panels - 16 in x 14 in each, 211 gph, control bow with timer, brushless pump...both pump and control box have flow control ability. It is set to charge all day and then come on at 8:30 every night (long about the time we're out back relaxing) and go off at 10:30 every night...automatically. Best $150.00 bucks I have ever spent....I'm not very talented at posting pics, but if you e-mail me, I'll send them to you as soon as it's set permanently....probably in a week or two. I'm sooo glad that I was hard-headed enough to ignore the nay-sayers and see for myself!

Comments (4)