Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
found a place to buy koi in va

Posted by loriques (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 28, 10 at 21:12

There is a man in SE va who sells koi fish. they seem to be preaty good. he gets them from blue ridge fish haterchery, and tarheel fish hatchery, and another place i forgot the name. but his prices seem fair and the fish are in good health. i have found some really nice ones there this week..

i just wanted to share with everyone his name and such. i have found that it is hard to find nice koi's in my area of hillsville/galax va and thought i might not be the only one.

Wildcat Water Gardens and Nursery

koi fish, water plants, pond supplies, shubbery, andnuals, and perennials

276 wildcat Rd , Hillsville Va 24343

276-733-7441

Harold Shupe

if anyone is coming up to town for the big labor day flea market it would be worth the time to stop in and see his great invitory of water lilles, and other water plants and koi fish.. he also has alot of comments..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: found a place to buy koi in va

• Posted by drh1 z4 VT (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 5, 10 at 23:31

Thank you for sharing the information.
---David

o
RE: found a place to buy koi in va

Just wanted to let everyone know that i talked to them yesterday and they are trying to get a new variety of fish for our ponds. They are amazing to work with and recomend that everyone go see them....... They are getting Rainbow Dace hopefully. Go buy and see them and tel them Terry sent ya lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here