Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do any old times remember

Posted by koijoyii NE Ohio (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 1, 10 at 8:17

way back when another forum member was nice enough to post a map of all the forum members and the locations of their ponds on the map with links to their pictures. I am regretting not saving this link. I can't remember if it was Semper. His name comes to mind because he is so computer savy. If anyone saved the link would you be so kind to post it here? If my memory serves me right I am estimating I have been a member (lurker at first) for approximately 10 years give or take a few and the posting was around when I first joined the forum.

Jenny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do any old timers remember

I'll ask Semper. He's hard at work now but I'll get back to you. In the meantime ... enjoy your Ohio Summer weather!And the A/C! 8-)

o
RE: Do any old times remember

Jenny, I saved it but unfortunately, not on this laptop. I actually don't think that it was Semper. I think that it was one of the ladies.

o
RE: Do any old times remember

That was me. Unfortunately I did not transfer it to my new web host since I hadn't had any visits to it in several years. I think I still have the pictures and I might have the html pages if anyone is interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here