Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Video clip of my garden pond

Posted by sandyl TN (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 13, 11 at 19:39

Hello
This is my garden pond video clip taken today Sept 13/2011. The pond pump is a Pond Master 2400 gal per hr pump. Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Video

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video clip of my garden pond

Shoot.

It says to enter a private album password. I tried though.;-0)

Mike

o

Sorry Mike. I can fix that! Try again now. Sandy

o

Sandy,

Lovely pond and you sure have happy looking fish.

Where did you get the spillway you use? I used just a pipe as an outflow on my skippy filter - BIG MISTAKE!!! If it plugs up the water overflows the skippy and emptys the pond. I want to change it to a spillway like yours.

Anne

o

Hi Anne
Here is a link to the spillway that I got probably over 5 years ago,however the site is stating they don't have them anymore but there is a reference to where you can order one. Yes my fishes seem to be very happy and I so enjoy them. You might have to copy and paste the link..
http://www.koivillage.com/filtration/diy_filter.html
Sandy

o

Seriously...all I get when I click on the link in the OP is a photo album of a herd of cattle and a few flowers.

Lovely bovines....but not really what I was expecting.

o

Groundbeef, click on the first image on the page.

o

WOW! Lovely clear water!!! Nice video, thanks for sharing!

o

Well, that was worth the wait!! My computer was down and now I get to see this beautiful pond. I just love it not to say all the other pictures too!

Oh your place looks so lovely and the sound effects from your pond along with those happy fish must make your day.

Thank you for sharing and enjoy

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here