Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pond pics 2010

Posted by mazela (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 18, 10 at 21:44

my pond 2010 pictures queensland australia

approx 10ft x 6ft and 2.8 in depth
i hope all enjoy the picture as much as i enjoy my pond (never enough fishes & should have made in bigger)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pond pics 2010

Beautiful goldfish, and wonderful clear water. I love the angel. Any idea what the name of the lily is?

o

Nice pond mazela gold fish & plants to.

I just wish how I can post my pics also one of these
days. photo bucket is kinda confusing.

nancym1956 your site is wonderful also. These pics.
give me inspiration.

o

Very nice. Those fish are beautiful.

I assume the netting is to deter predators. Which ones do you have deal with down under?

John

o

john
we have kookaburras here. And don't they love to eat goldfish.
we also feed the kookaburras here in our backyard so i cann't blame them, they just think its more food. but we found out the hard way.

pic kookaburra below

Photobucket

o

mazela - beautiful pond and fish, I like your fountain also.

koidog10 - theres a post in Discussions called Posting Pictures - Questions and Answers, maybe it can help?

o

Mazela,
That's a cool looking bird, but I wouldn't want him using my pond as a buffet either.

I googled it and see that is a type of Kingfisher. We have Belted Kingfishers here, though I've never seen one near my pond. Herons and Egrets are the main problem for me.

John

o

My Koi pond pics.
Still lots of work to do next spring need a lot more plants. Thanks sheepco for the info.
href="http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j330/koidog10/?action=view¤t=POND2010012.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketPhotobucket.jpgmy koi pond" border="0" alt="Photobucket">a href="http://s1080.photobucketa href="http://s1080.photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ponds & Aquatic Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here