Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pete 41

Posted by john_az 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 4, 07 at 0:03

I know you are still in DISNEYED .I was just wondering when your time is up.I know you can't post but,you can still read the posts.I was wondering if maybe there is someone you could e-mail and they could post as to when your sentence is up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pete 41

Yes. It is time for the return of Pete. The Forum could use some excitement. Not to mention the great infusion of wisdom only Pete can provide.

C'mon Pete, send us some kind of signal.

o

• Posted by nova z9 Ocklawaha (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 6, 07 at 9:31

I "found" this forum just before Pete got sent away and I too miss his wisdom on rose growing especially since he is in the same general area where I am. Anyone hear anything please let us all know! nova

o

Pete, I've been wondering where you are. Are you still with us?

o

Pete,

Where are you little star? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUOUOOOOOOUOOUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Etc.

F.L.

P.S. MM is still an idiot.

o

It appears he has returned.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here