Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

Update on daughter and my hip pain--------------

zeffyrose
16 years ago

I want to thank everyone for all your prayers and concern----

About my daughter----We think she has finally turned a corner and will not take anymore abuse---

She had to appear in Domestic relations and we were afraid she would collapse---(she has lost so much weight and has been in a sad emotional state)--However she held her head up high and her back straight and surprised everyone (including her dH who has been very mean and cruel)---Her lawyer told her she gets an A+---for holding up so well---

We are so proud of her because we know how much she has been hurting.

My DH has been a solid rock for her through all of this ordeal.

About my pain--it is still very painful in the thigh area---I had a bone scan on Thurs but will not know results till Tues----

It has been a rough 3 months for all of us.

Thanks again for all your support----------

Florence

Comments (6)

• carol_se_pa_6
    16 years ago

Florence:
    Thanks for the update. I am been thinking about you and wondering how things have been going for you and your family. Hang in there! I am sure the new year will be better for all of you!!
    Carol

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    16 years ago

Florence, with all else you have going on, Thank you for taking the time to bring us up to date.

Cheers for your daughter! You must be so relieved to see her more like herself and standing up well under pressure. We'll still keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope your doctor calls you soon with the results of your bone scan, and that the scan answers the questions as to what is causing your pain. I'd hoped for a fast and complete recovery from your surgery and never dreamed you would have problems this many weeks out. Let us know!

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    16 years ago

Thank you Florence for keeping us current - time truly does heal all wounds and it sounds like your daughter is finding out she has the inner strength to make it through this. As for your own pain, I have been hoping every time that your next post is reporting that you are feeling better. It is so upsetting to know you are continuing to feel miserable after the surgery that was supposed to make your life better! I'll be waiting to read about the results of your scan, and hoping against hope that something changes very soon for you. Keep your chin up, dear.

Anne

• moodyblue
    16 years ago

Dearest Florence,

I am so happy to hear your daughter is starting to heal. She has taken it so badly, poor thing and I think that is more because it was so sudden and unexpected. Despite your own health you and your husband have been a brick to her. Thank Goodness you have been there for her.

Now we have to get you well. Hopefully the bone scan sets some light on your poor healing and that they can fix you up good and proper very soon.

Hoping by the end of this year, you will be jumping up and down and your daughter will be having the time of her life.
    .......and that Ex of hers is very remorseful and miserable!! Serve him right!.....Oops.

Just take one day at a time and get stronger each day. Will be thinking of you.
    Love Pauline

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

Florence, glad to hear she's doing better, hopefully she will continue to thrive. Things like this go one of two ways, make you stronger, or totally depress you & can ruin your life. With me, it made me stronger, with someone else I know they started sinking and almost 3 years later are in a big deep hole. Just be sure to keep your eye on her.

About my pain--it is still very painful in the thigh area---I had a bone scan on Thurs but will not know results till Tues---

Did you get the info I left in your other post? If you look here you can see that thigh pain can also come from the lumbar region.

I also left you an address for acupuncture, she's very good. I actually had some relief when I saw her after my dad died (2006) but she's so far away, I couldn't drive myself & hubby couldn't take off 3 times a week to drive me.

CMA Acupuncture
    Dr. Chenghhi Zhu
    1644 Bridge St. Philadelphia, PA 215-744-8260

and another office

1405 Joel Drive
    Ambler PA 215-646-3153

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:201980}}

• kathwhit
    16 years ago

Florence, I am so glad you finally got some time in court. This needs to be over asap, so your daughter can get on with her life! Her ex will certainly get his just reward sooner or later.

I am sorry to hear about your continued pain. I am praying that the New Year will bring you and your daughter healing and peace!
    Love
    Kathy