Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another update on Robyn----cont'd from previous post

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 12, 09 at 12:48

Well---Rick is at it again------Dec. 30 Robyn had to go to court----rick was contesting his monthly payments...Apparently he didn't like the courts decision because he is appealing the amount---this is a man who makes nice money every year.So he is taking Robyn back to court on Feb 4-----

We feel he is just doing everything he can to hurt Robyn--

Christmas was sad for Robyn------The kids are still angry with her and with us---He is doing a good job of brainwashing them---Of course he has plenty of money to spend and it hurts Robyn when she gets reports of all the good times Rick and his girlfriend are having with the three kids.

It is so painful for all of us.

Bob and I keep asking ourselves-----Is this the way we were supposed to be spending our "Golden Years"---??? NOT

I just wish it was all settled ------Rick is not cooperating with the divorce proceedings----now there is a court order for him to report his financials .

I don't understand his need to be so cruel.

thanks again for all your kind concern---

Hope everyone is doing OK and the New Year is good for all of us.

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another update on Robyn----cont'd from previous post

Hey Flo! I'm sorry Robyn is having so much trouble with Rick. She doesn't deserve the way she's been treated. I hope the new year will bring her love and happiness and I hope Rick gets...............well, use your imagination. LOL

Rosemary

o

Florence, I watched a friend of mine go through H&(( over child support payments and the judge was partly in blame for delaying the whole process, I think the judge got in trouble. Point is it's difficult enough without some mean ex to cause more trouble. He must be a very miserable person and a jerk too. Tell Robyn we are hoping things go better soon.

Carla

o

JUst learned that Rick has dropped his appeal for Feb 4----Maybe his lawyer has talked some sense into his head---I've been told the Judges don't care for people who keep appealing a court decision. As of now Rick makes at least 10 times what Robyn makes and he is arguing over 700 dollars-----
Jared (the 15 year old) will not answer either his mother's call or mine---Plus Rick also will not respond so I have no way of knowing how my grandson is doing----Looks like he has been completely brainwashed

It sure is a sad situation.

Robyn seems to be accepting the situation a little better----Christmas was rough on her----Hope she continues on this path

Rosemary---it was nice to see you posting---I've been wondering how you are----please call if you are not busy

Florence

o

Florence hopefully rick has found out it could get alot worse and is stopping his miserable campaign. Robyn is bound to get a break soon, she just has to. The kids will come around.

valerie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here