Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
there's no place like home!!

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 26, 07 at 7:19

hey all! I thought I posted this but must have lost it, so here goes again... home again...surgery went well and I hope to be bouncing around soon. Am feeling tired - anti-biotics, pain meds and plain old slice and dice will do that to a person!

Wasn't able to visit any gardens while in florida - had 4 procedures and fingers are crossed for a full recovery!

Will check in as I can - and thanks for the warm thoughts!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: there's no place like home!!

Oodles of warm thoughts for you! I was wondering if you'd be through with surgery yet. It sounds like you feel pretty well at least. Rest up, heal well and avoid small children pushing columns!

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 26, 07 at 8:17

Nice to see you back posting. After my fusion in Aug, I wasn't on a computer for 2 weeks.

I'll be very interested in how well recovery goes for you as going there may be my only option. Following leads, it looks like I have RSD (Reflex Sympathetic dystrophy) - nerve problems, according to my Dr, who I saw last week, there is no cure.

o

I'm so happy your surgery went well-----
You seem to be doing quite well to be able to sit at the computer---When I had my back surgery I was limited to 15 min. of sitting.

Take care-----rest and follow Dr's orders and stay away from falling poles.

Florence

o

I'm very glad to hear you are well. I'm sure you will obey your doctor since you've been through this before. Is Max taking good care of you?

Carla

o

Good to hear you are doing better!

o

Glad to hear you're back and sounding so cheerful - may recovery be smooth, speedy and complete!

AC

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 20:08

Best wishes for a swift recovery!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here