Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A big shout out Good morning

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 20, 07 at 8:39

Good Morning everyone! For those in the winter dumps, sorry. I am living on a promise of spring and open windows. Don't get so down that you shave your head!
Let's see I've just been to the doctor for the 6th time in a month with daughter now having poison ivy. Really bizarre.

Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A big shout out Good morning

mornin everyone-

o

Hi all: Pouring rain as usual here in the lovely Pacific NW. But Saturday was sunny and warm and I got all my 38 roses pruned. Yay!
Kathy

o

Good morning.
The cats have chosen to sleep in, yet again. I went on wunderground to see if sunlight was within a drive-able distance. 'Twasn't.
I made a chowder for lunch made of onions, carrots, celery, some ham stock and chopped up ham from the shank end of a big old ham and half and half and featuring 2 cups of corn cut off of cobs that were given to us when a neighbor decided to buy a different freezer and needed to clear out the old one. (Silver Queen corn...come on spring.)

o

Yummy Ann!

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 20, 07 at 18:49

May I shout out Good Afternoon? Sort of?

It's storming and blowing just like yesterday, Sunday, Sat afternoon, not a 'good' afternoon. Wind, heavy rain, hail.....I want Spring.

Why does my lawn think it is Spring - it needs to be mowed and it's too darned wet.

On the happy side, the shellfish certainly are good here this time of year. DH cooked another 26 live crab on Friday, no - not all for us but we've been OD'ing on crab and razor clams for 5 days. I even called this morning and moved my checkup with my endocrinologist out a few weeks on the chance I'm loading up with iodine :)

Carla, I've never seen poison ivy...Can you get poison ivy in February?

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 21, 07 at 7:50

Good morning everyone! Woke up to birds singing :) does this mean spring is around the corner?

o

Morning everyone

o

Good morning woke up to 42 degrees hey beats 20 and 6 mourning doves outside my window on the fire escape looking to be fed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here