Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It is nice to be back on the computer.

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 10:47

Finally after a month in the wheelchair the Dr. gave me permission to put a little pressure on the fracture---sooooooooooo with the help of the walker I can get back into the computer room.
I've missed the GW-----I hope I will be able to catch up on all the news.

Hope everyone is OK.

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It is nice to be back on the computer.

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 11:08

What a nice surprise to find you at the computer this morning! Your doctor must be pleased with your progress if he's letting you join us again :)

o

Florence,
Great to have you back with us. Things are pretty slow here, but soon the snow will melt and we will be back to gardening. I am glad you are healing and I hope your pain is less.
Best Wishes!
Kathy

o

Florence:
I was just about to put out an SOS on you since I haven't seen you on the forum lately. Glad to hear you are doing better.
Carol

o

Florence,
Good to hear from you. Take it easy. Its only a month and a half until pruning time!

Harry

o

YOU ARE LOVED BY US ALL

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

o

I am so glad you are mending well. Its always good to see you on the forums!

Ronda

o

Florence! I've been thinking of you and worrying about your absence. (I didn't know that the wheelchair was keeping you out of the computer room.) So glad that you're making good progress and glad to see you back. Hugs,
Anne

o

So good to hear from you again!!! Hope that means you dont need the remaining Vicodins and can send the rest of them to me.... (Dr. House say they are good!!). LOL

Niels

o

Good to see you back. (And I didn't realize the wheelchair would be a problem tied to the computer.)
I want you to feel good and be back to Florence under Zeffy.
Ann

o

Glad to see you are doing better Florence. Take care of yourself. The forums are not the same without you. Now if we can just hear from Pagan.

Carla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here