Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday AnneCecilia

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 5, 07 at 12:45

Happy Birthday Anne! I hope it's wonderful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday AnneCecilia

Happy Birthday!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

o

Happy birthday-----
Hope the warm sun in this picture makes you feel a little warmer-----brrrrrrrr

another sunny picture

Florence

o

Anne, wishing you a lovely birthday!

o

Happy birthday-sorry,I forgot how to post pictures-lol

o

Happy birthday and many, many more.

o

Happy Birthday Anne - Hope you have had a great day and a great year to come!
Pauline Vancouver Island.
PS - enjoyed looking at your beautiful pictures here! :)

o

Wow - roses, orchids, dahlias and clematis - what a beautiful bouquet! Thank you, everyone. I had a lovely birthday weekend spent with my family. My two sons, my DH and I all have our birthdays within 7 days of each other and so we have one big party and sing "Happy birthday to us!" ;-) Then I had a lovely time at work yesterday: the folks there put on a pot luck at lunchtime and it was wonderful. Everything from Caesar salad to chili to stuffed mushrooms and followed with three different cakes! They got together and gave me one of those tied edge fleece lap blankets, handmade by one of the ladies. She used fleece in a pattern called "Cozy Rosy" - just perfect! It was a good day and I didn't even mind the "old" jokes, Ha ha! Then to come here and see your good wishes was the icing on the cake. Thanks again!

Anne

o

Happy Happy Birthday Week! Sorry I'm late. Three cakes? Yumm, that's the way to do it! I hope you have a great year.

o

Actually, Meredith, with the two we had at home it was a total of *five* cakes...but who's counting, LOL! ;-)

AC

o

I'm so sorry that I am late, but Happy Belated Birthday Anne!! Sounds like you made out like a bandit. Five cakes?? Wow!

Carol

o

Happy Birthday! :-)))))

Five cakes, yummmmy!!!

Cheers,
Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here