Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can a quirky small budget film win over

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 25, 07 at 13:12

the likes of Babel? I guess we shall see. BTW I'm referring to Little Miss Sunshine. Noticed that Babel is now on DVD, I haven't seen it but plan to. I always look forward to Mario Cantone's or the other guy that had kidney problems (?) to comment on dresses and such, so funny.

Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can a quirky small budget film win over

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 25, 07 at 19:13

Have to admit it, I'll watch some of the program just to see who is with whom, fashions and styles.

I never see any of the movies before the awards show...DH just doesn't particularly like to go to the movies (never has) and I pick my battles, this isn't big enough to me to be one of them.

Since my brother has bought just about every movie ever produced, I'll probably see them on his Plasma at some point :) Or my sisters. Think I'm the only one in the family who isn't a movie nut - I could get lofty and say I prefer to read, but they are both avid readers too :)

o

I am a movie buff and some of those titles had me going wha? Im like you I like to see who is wearing what...and whos PR person flunked style for the AA. There were some dresses that were uuuugly and some that were just blah and then there was Reese ....wow she looks great. That stupid ex hubby is eating his fist now!
Angela

o

My life's accomplishments are few, but one is that I have never viewed an awards show. I just can't get through more than 5 minutes.

I guess The Departed won. You may want to skip Babel. It was good, but most of the hurt offered in the 3 segments was borne by children. Much of it was really disturbing. If winter hasn't made you depressed, this movie will do it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here