Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This is the condo building next to my oldest son

Posted by rozannadanna 8 TX and Wyo 5 (rosemomlady@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Feb 25, 07 at 14:25

His wife, almost 7 months pregnant was at home and he called and told the police to have a swat member go in and ger her out and bring her to where he could get her - all the roads were blocked off around their home so he couldn't come in and get her himself

Here is a link that might be useful: SWAT Team Standoff in Denver

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This is the condo building next to my oldest son

Good Lord. I'm glad she got out OK.

MichaelAT

o

Funniest part was the bulldog. Son has an 80 lb English bulldog who immediately "fell in love" with one of the swat guys legs if you know what I mean so my very pregnant DIL had to rescue the SWAT guy from the overly affectionate buldog.

o

That is so scary. So funny about the bulldog; bet he scared the SWAT guy if the truth be told.

I got the freakiest feeling with my road closed off coming home once but it was just a water main break! So glad y'all are fine and they were able to get her away safely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here