Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
greetings ya'll!

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 16, 07 at 7:43

Good morning! How be the buds? so, plans for the day include seeing the shrink at 10, and I WANTED to dig a hole and plant 1 lonely little rose from the pot ghetto, but the rain will likely prevent that... probably not a bad thing. I love thunderstorms, and we are getting a nice one!!

I am so proud of me! yesterday I scattered Preen around everything, and today's rain should take care of the watering - happy dance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: greetings ya'll!

mornin
did my ten mile bike ride warm up
now for the weights and stretching
a quick tour of the yard and off for my morning 2.2 mile walk.Then another ten on bike,a 2 mile walk after dinner and 10 mile finale ride.Yep,nothing like kicking back and relaxing in retirement.
Oh yeah,gotta go clean sil's gutters.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here