Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wunnerful Wednesday!!

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 07 at 7:44

Hey all! Doing the happy dance - naturally I jumped the gu yesterday and stressed myself out before I needed to! the clinic said to give it 6 weeks of intensive PT before I start to worry, and basically told me to chill! I am getting quite good at chilling!!!

Thanks for the support though - you guys are de best!! LOL at the FU - not THIS clinic, but one or 2 others have dealt with me in that fashion - and it was reciprocal!!

Spanky got a bath and groomed yesterday and is far too handsome now - except when I caught him rolling around on a dead worm!!!! Gotta get that clean stench off himself, I guess. The new groomer said she had never met a sweeter or better-behaved boy... that's my baby!!

Today's plans...ummm, lessee... a shower, a walk around the block... perusing some library books... that's pretty much it! I might water the pot ghetto...might not! No coddling plants at Casa de Plantkiller!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wunnerful Wednesday!!

Glad things are going ok. If you have been in pain, then not, then back in pain, I can see why you'd be jumpy. Not much news here except Freddy's encounter with Mr. Skunk on our walk yesterday morning. You'd think Mr. Skunk would have been glad to see Freddy, but he gave him a very stinky greeting, and I have been dealing with it ever since. There are some pretty weird cures out there. I bought something from the pet store that worked every where but on his head (where he got the most spray). I tried it again this morning. The alternative is a combo of peroxide, baking soda and dish soap. It is supposed to work, but will bleach your dog. I love Freddy's blackish brown color. I don't want him to go from brunette to blond. But I may have to try it. There is NOTHING more horrible than the smell of fresh skunk. Poor Freddy wonders why we won't let him in the house, why he can't lay on his favorite couch, and why we confined him to the kitchen all night. I guess he doesn't know how much he still stinks. Have a good day everyone.
Kathy

o
RE: wunnerful Wednesday!!

Good afternoon! I'm so glad the news is good, Pagan. Now I hope you get a hunky PT trainer, lol. Is Spanky Mr Moo? I'm remiss at baths for my gang till the weather gets cooler... Stinky Bunch but I love them.

Kathy, a skunk??? Aack. One smell that stands out above the rest... lucky y'all, lol. I've heard tomatao juice but never been there myself. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here